Celebrating the King
If you are worshiping with us for the first time, here are a few things to help you feel at home:
1. We worship as a family, but if you need, child care is provided for 0-K.
2. Most people dress causually, so come as you are. (Pastor wears a tie.)
3. Service begins at 9 AM with praise songs to help prepare your spirit for worship.
4. You may sit, stand, raise your hands or keep them down, clap or even say "Amen" if the Spirit moves you.
5. We have a blended service with hymns, praise songs, statements of faith, creeds and Psalms.
6. The preaching of the Word of God is the center of every service.
7. One of our elders or even the pastor will pray with you after the service, if you have need.
Sunday Worship: Reflection & Praise 9:00 - 9:15AM
Worship Service 9:15 -
After Worship: Coffee Hour 10:30 -11 AM, Sunday School 11- 12 PM
Adult Sunday School, High School and Grades School